Thursday 19 December 2013

Wine, Women and Cops...

It's been one of those days... you know. A day which is intrinsically annoying.

Well, this week has been mildly weird.Take last night for instance, all me and my friend wanted for a nice quite meal, a couple of drink but for not much to happen. So what initially started out as a quiet night turned into a woman being arrested in front of us, a man in a Klan hood walking past the pub and for me to almost feel the long arm of the law by sticking my fingers up at Ronnie Biggs on the news... As a policeman walked past it. He  finally realised, after a particularly intimate body search... I joke.

Haha...oh bugger it.

I also lost a contact lens today too. After I put it in my eye... how does one do that.... magic.



But so far, I survived another day, which is a good thing and now four days off from purgatory! Wooo! Currently , I'm spending my holiday gawping at pictures of Gina McKee... really fancy her.

but the reason why I have brought you here is trains.

nothing much to say, except that I have been weathering and I'm quite impressed with the results. I honestly have no idea how these wagons looked and can't find anything on these wagons, so yeah, playing it by ear. :S



As these wagons we apparently sheeted, I've decided to give this a pop using cling films, newspaper/tissue paper and a shit load of VA/Water mix.


and here's the brake van.


Still more to do but for the time being...Gina McKee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment